Friday, July 22, 2011

Another happy custom-errrrrr!

  Nadine loves her mean green machine!
She had her bike custom built right down to the to the color:
  "I woke up with an idea one day, while being surrounded by mainstream bike shops, I thought of that cool looking shop I had seen in the past. I found Riders a year ago but never took the time to stop in for a visit. This time I went in, met valentine and fell in love!!! Val sat me down and took the time to talk to me but more importantly listened to me and what i wanted in this dream bike of mine. I returned to the store at the time that he estimated it would be built by and when I walked in and saw him helping out a customer i decided to look around the store. There in the lineup of bikes i saw the bike of my dreams, it even had green brake wires. When Val finished with the other customer he told me that the bike was mine! I have never loved a bike more in my life... oh and they have a coffee bar too! Amazing.  Thank you riders! " - Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment